Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites: Beautiful Weather

Today I am linking up to show my favorites this week.


1. Swing: On Sunday Ryan put up Harper's new swing. Once it was up, she kept asking him to swing.They spent pretty much the whole day outside.  On Monday morning I put her in the swing and she looked at me strange and said, "Dada Dada Dada!" So apparently, the swing is a Daddy and Harper activity!


2. Park Date: On Monday, we met some kids from our playgroup at Phil Hardberger park. Harper spent all of her time hanging with her little friend Aiden.


3. Date night: On Monday, Ashley came over to watch Harpie so we could go out to dinner. We went to Cured at the Pearl, then headed for a drink at Blue Box. I ordered the rumming down a dream drink and honeslty it was the best drink I have ever had! After drinks, we walked over to Lick for ice cream! So yummy!

4. Miss Independent wants to do everythinnnnng herself! Well...if you keep spilling water on yourself you end up in a diaper only!



5. Park with Grandpa: Harper enjoyed showing off her park skills to Grandpa on Thursday! The weather so was so gorgeous and unseasonably warm so we have been to the park almost everyday this week.



1 comment:

  1. Fun! I'm so jealous of your warm weather! Can you send some to me?! I.can't.wait. for spring to arrive!

    ReplyDelete