Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hallelujah! It's Friday annnnnd the weather is supposed to be nice! Double bonus! Here are a few favorites from the past week:



1. Mckenna Children's Museum: Ryan and I took Harper to the children's museum on Saturday. She had a blast...her main activity: carrying around the little baby. She kept asking Ryan to swaddle her baby- apparently Daddy does it better! My mom got us a year pass so we will be visiting here often!


2. Downy Unstopbables: I have been using these freshener beads for a few months now and I love the way they make the laundry smell! Just pop a few in with your load!

3. Holiday Manis make me happy! #littlethings

4. Stuck on you stickers: I just ordered these stickers for Harper's sippy cups and snack containers. So far I am very happy with them. They stay put even in the dishwasher!

5. Baby time: Harper enjoyed her baby time with Jackson on Monday. She had so much fun entertaining him! He thought she was pretty funny! She is very gentle and knows not to touch his face.
6. Sleep regression: What happened to my amazing napper? Over the last 5 days she only wants to be rocked or held to sleep. Luckily, I am able to soak in the snuggles. Laundry can wait right?



Hope you have an amazing weekend! We will be spending our time outside, riding bikes, and hopefully a brunch or two ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment