Friday, February 27, 2015

Chilly Friday Favs

Burrr we woke up to a cold morning! Harper and I ran a few errands and quickly came home to snuggle in our warm house! Today I am linking up to share some of our favorites over the past week...

1. Warm weather last weekend: We soaked up the warm weather last weekend and played some Frisbee golf as a family. Harper enjoys the outside time and there are plenty of puppies for her to talk to!

2. Hand Me Downs: Harper and I are both in love with her hand me down cons from Lyric. She must think they are comfortable because she keeps asking to wear them!


3. Hand holding: It is so sweet how every time Lyric sees Harper he wants to hold her hand. Seriously too cute!

4: Healthy Eating: We are so excited about our Mexico trip this summer...but that means cleaning up our diets! This was a yummy spinach, onion, and tomato stuffed mushroom. Vegetarian and delicious.

5: Speaking of Mexico...I am on the hunt for a fun swimsuit! I stumbled on this one on pinterest! It had good reviews, but I am not ready to pull the trigger yet!



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. I am so jealous of your weather! I need to move south ASAP! Your little girl is adorable. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete