Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas ReCap!

The holidays have come and gone! This week we finally got back into our normal routine after a few weeks of craziness. The holidays were a blast, but I am happy that things have slowed down a bit!

Here is a quick recap on Christmas....

On Christmas Eve we had my side of the family over for a non traditional meal. We had green enchiladas, roasted potatos, salad, and mini pies! It was perfect. I was able to make the food ahead of time so I wasn't busy in the kitchen when everyone was over.  Cam and Harpie looked precious in their matching PJs!

On Christmas morning, we woke up and made breakfast and let Harper open her presents! She had a  blast playing will all of her new toys. We relaxed at home, Harper napped and then we went over to my in-laws to do gifts and dinner. Harper had a blast opening more gifts and playing with her Aunties :)










No comments:

Post a Comment