Friday, January 9, 2015

FiVe On FrIdAy

 1. This morning we went to the Magik Theatre with our play group! I wasn't sure if Harpie could sit thru the hour show but she did great! She loved all of the singing and dancing. I'm not going to lie...I left Pinkaliciois craving a pink cupcake
 2. The other day was a beautiful sunny day. Harper and I met a friend for coffee at the Pearl so she could run around. She got out energy and we got to soak up the sun!
 3. This little lady loves her stroller and baby doll. It's so sweet to watch her nurture her baby :)






 3. Gender Reveal: We had so much fun celebrating Leigh and Andy's gender reveal! They popped a black balloon filled with PINK confetti! We are so excited to welcome another little girl!


 4. Children's museum: We had fun with Izzy, Cam, and Aunt Kat at the NB children's museum!



5. Story time: If you have a book, you are her best friend! I am so glad she loves reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment