Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favs!

 1. This little lady is a fan of grandma's brownies! She was clapping like crazy each time she took a bite!
 2. My birthday dinner: My girlfriends are the best! We got together on tuesday (inbetween Cort's bday and mine) at Max's Wine Dive. We drank sangria, ate appetizers, and laughed the whole time! I am so blessed to call these ladies friends! (Not pictured: Amanda..she left before we took out the camera)
 3. Birthday Baskets: Jordan (www.creativewifehappylife.blogspot.com) is seriously the best gift giver. Check out these cute basket of goodies she made!
 4. Showers: Harper is currently obsessed with me letting her take a shower! She stands under it and Whines...I've caved twice!
 5. Surprise! Chris arranged a surprise birthday dinner for Cortney on Monday! She definitely was shocked! I'm glad she felt the love from everyone!
 6. Bacon wrapped asparagus is the bomb! My friend Janie taught me how to make it. Wrap three pieces of asparagus in a slice of bacon. Sprinkle it (generously) with brown sugar and then coat it in soy sauce. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes! It is yummy!

7. This little lady loves her pony. We have it in the garage because I thought she wasn't coordinated enough yet...but she surprised me! She was able to rock back and forth all by her self.

No comments:

Post a Comment