Thursday, November 14, 2013

FaVoRiTe ThInGs

I thought I would join the blogger band wagon and list out some of my favorite things (under $10).

1. Aveeno calming face wash
 $6.49 at Target
I have used a lot of facial cleansers in my day..lately I have really liked this one. I love the price and how soft it leaves my skin.


2. Febreze candles
$5 at HEB
All of the Febreze candles smell good..but my favorite in particular is the Gain scent. It makes my house smell like I just folded clean laundry...with out all of the work!


3. OPI Blackberry Bogata
$7.99 at HEB
I have used this color for years. I love it for fall and for Christmas :)


These are currently some of my favorite things. What are some of yours??


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up, girly! LOVE that polish and I"m going to have to try that candle ASAP! I use "free and clear" detergent for EVERYTHING at my house and so I don't get that "laundry smell". Excited to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete