Sunday, November 10, 2013

2 Months

This week, Harper celebrated her two month birthday by visiting the doctor. She got all of her required vaccinations and she was such a trooper. I am so thankful for the sweet nurse at her pediatricians office who gave me a "job" during her shots so I would be distracted and not cry along with her.

When we got home from the doctor I wrote all of her measurements on her monthly chalk board and waited to take pictures until Ryan got home. Mommas know that after shots your baby doesn't feel well, so I figured I would need his help to try and get a smile from her. We could tell she didn't feel well so we only took a few pictures of her next to the chalk board.

At two months, Harper is always smiling. She started to smile at a month...but we concluded it was just gas. Now when you smile at her she loves to smile back. It is so sweet to see her smile and coo. She is such a happy baby :)

Feeling very blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment