Friday, April 10, 2015

TGIF and Easter in one!

1. Massage time: Last night I taught Harper how to rub my feet with lotion. She thought it was hysterical and I didn't mind the massage :)



2. Sushi Date: We went out for Sushi Zushi happy hour this week and took Harper with us. She is a big fan of sushi. She ate pretty much a whole California roll by herself!

3.Monday: Harper decided to wake up super early on Monday..when I looked over at her I couldn't help but laugh. I feel like this is a poster pic for "case of the Mondays".









4. Easter Sunday: On Sunday morning we went over to the Wyatt ranch to celebrate Easter. The kids had an Easter egg hunt and had a lot of fun opening up the eggs. As I looked around I realized how much love surrounds our sweet kiddos! I was amazing to have both sides of the family celebrating together!

5. Saturday Shopping: While Harper was napping I decided to go do a little shopping while Ryan stayed home. I took home this dress to wear to Easter, as well as an upcoming baby shower. Shopping without a toddler was Glorious.





No comments:

Post a Comment