Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!

 
Today I am linking up to answer some random questions!

1. What we are eating this week:
 


2. What I am reminiscing about: Yesterday I was cleaning out Harper's closet and I was remembering how little she was. Time went too quickly!

3. What I am loving: Outside time with Harper and Ryan. She tends to belly laugh when she is outside playing with Daddy. I love to watch them interact!

4. What we've been up to: The usual: Gym, playground, play dates, errands, cleaning, laundry! Oh and I had my class reunion last weekend!
 Taking a break from errands to enjoy this little lady!


Our reunion turned into an epic girls night out!

5. What I am dreading: Continuing to spring clean.

6. What I am working on: Clearing out a flower bed in the back yard. It is overgrown and needs some love. Yesterday, Harper and I went and picked out a few plants and flowers for the flower bed!

7. What I am excited about: Well besides up coming vacations..I am excited to start swim lessons with Harper next week!

8. What I am watching: Housewives of NY, Scandal, True Detective and House of Cards.

9. What I am listening to: Oddly enough....Blink 182 Pandora!

10. What I am wearing: This week it has been a workout clothes all day week. But the good news is I have worked out everyday this week and have started the process of Spring cleaning!

11. What I am doing this weekend: Friday we are getting together as a family to celebrate my Sister in Laws birthday. Then on Saturday we are meeting friends at...
12. What I am looking forward to next month: Memorial day Beach trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment