Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Already!?

This week seemed to fly by! It is already Friday and we don't have any plans this weekend! The weather should be beautiful, so I anticipate spending plenty of time outside.




1. Spring Dresses: With the weather warming up I have really enjoyed dressing Harper in cute little dresses. Dressing her is easy, but getting a picture is tough these days!



2. Speaking of warm weather....I broke out the baby pool the other day! She had a blast!


 
3. Vacation booked: On Tuesday, the Reals came over to book our summer vacation. We cooked fajitas and margaritas to get into the Mexican spirit!  If you need me in July I will be on the hammock drinking a margarita or maybe a pina colada...or both!



4. Park time: Harper enjoyed her park visit with her Gramps!
5. Shopping with my bestie: I love to shop with this little lady. Granted, we only go places that have shopping carts. We spent the afternoon picking out new plants for the back yard at Home Depot. Iced water was a must on this hot day!



No comments:

Post a Comment