Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

This week was spring break! Spring break used to be a big deal when I was teaching, but now that I am a stay at home mom it just means the parks are busier than usual this week ;) Either way, we made this week memorable!


1. We started off the week with an doctor visit for Harper's 18 month check up. We followed it up with a cookie because little lady did such a good job at the doctor! Harper is literally "off the charts" in regards to her height. Little lady is the height of an average 2 1/2 year old!


2. Tuesday afternoon was gorgeous so we spend the afternoon outside playing with the neighbors. Harper loved putting on her pretend glasses and scooting around!







3. Inflatable Wonderland: I was a bit skeptical of this place because I thought Harper was too young. She definitely proved me wrong. She loved that place! She is such a dare devil climbing to the top of the slide. She was happy to see her friends and we are excited to go back when it is not sooo busy!







4. Harper meals: Over the past two days I have tried to take pictures of Harper's meals. I love making  meals for her because she gets so excited! Plums and blueberries are her favorite this week!

5. I have been eying these shoes all week. I might have to take the plunge!

This weekend we have a fun brunch planned at Jordan's with all of the hairdolls and their kiddos! I can't wait! It is going to be such a fun afternoon. Day drinking, happy kiddos playing in the backyard, and beautiful weather are in our forecast!



No comments:

Post a Comment