Friday, January 24, 2014

Five On Friday



1. Baby girl has started to love her tummy time. She is loving her Mama's and Papa's tummy time pillow. It is full of interactive activities for her. She loves the music and different textures!

 2. Last week, Jordan and I started a new routine of watching each others kiddo so the other one can go workout! We start our morning early, but Jordan and I are both done working out by 10 or 11. Works out perfectly because the kiddos get to hang out and mommas get to workout!

 (Lyric sharing/dropping his waffles with Harper)

3. For my birthday dinner, the girls and I went to Max's Wine Dive at the Quarry. If you haven't tried it yet you should! We ended up sharing fried chicken, 3 bottles of wine, and plenty of laughs!


Max's Wine Dive
4. Jordan and I were able to sneak away last Saturday to go see a movie. It was my choice since it was my birthday...I chose "Her" because it had such great ratings. Both Jordan and I were not impressed...to be honest it was a little slow. But we still enjoyed ourselves....and our pitcher of sangria :)
5. Her smile...gets me everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment