Friday, January 31, 2014

5 on Friday!

This week seemed to fly by! Here are a few things I am loving these days..

1. Bath time...giggles and splashes galore!

2. Jumpy jumpy! We gave this bouncer a silly name over a year ago with little Lyric. Since he outgrew it, Jordan has generously lent it to us! Safe to say Harper is loving it!


3. This week I have been really good about working out. With that said...I also feel like all I have done is wear workout clothes. Gotta mix it up!

4. Printing Pics: This week I set up my new printer and started printing pictures like crazy. I am making a vow to myself to print off monthly pictures of Harper to put in her baby book. I'm hoping by doing it every month will make it easier in the long run.

5. Pilates: I tried Pilates this week (for the first time in a loooong time). Definitely kicked my butt! Looking forward to taking the class again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment