Tuesday, March 25, 2014

6 Month adventures

These past few weeks have been exciting in Harper's little life! Over the past few weeks she has started on solid foods and is officially on the move. Harper rolls for toys and has learned to scoot backwards. I see crawling in our near future!


 Loves looking up at the fan!

I was in the kitchen and I heard Harper turn on the TV with the remote. I giggled to myself because she was watching Housewives. Within a minute she changed the channel to cartoons. I guess Bravo TV is not her favorite channel!
Friday night= Snuggles and Frozen

Rolls into everything!

 Black beans are fun...but messy!


 She is so content watching my work in the yard. So much to look at!

 Rolling across the room..

 Not a fan of peas


 XoXo,
Calley










No comments:

Post a Comment